Returns + Exchanges
We pride ourselves in our fabric, construction and printing quality, but shit happens and sometimes things don't arrive as you expected. To give you all peace of mind we offer a 21 Days Return policy.
Here's how it works.
1. You can return items within 21 days after delivery.
2. If your product arrives damaged or marked, please help us by sending clear photos with good lighting of the defect for each affected item.
3. All items must be returned in their original condition and packaging, unworn, unwashed, with all tags clearly attached. Anythings that been worn for the weekend then returned unfortunately will not be accepted, but good try.
4.If the buyer has chosen the wrong size/color or doesn’t like the item (item is not faulty/ been worn), we will still return the item free of charge. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a refund/exchange and allow us to send you a returns labels.
5. If you wish to cancel an order after it has been shipped out, please wait until it arrives. Contact us first so we can provide you with a return address. Sign for the parcel when you receive it and then return it unopened to the address we have provided. We will arrange partial refund in that case.
7.Please ship the parcel via registered couriers or Royal mail signed for, as once we have received it, we can start issuing the refund/ exchange.
8.We will give you our return address in the RMA form, but please always contact us to obtain it. Please do not send back your item(s) until we reply back to you with the appropriate address – this may not be the same one displayed on your parcel.
9. All return shipping fees involved in the warranty will be covered by us, email us at email@example.com and we will send you a returns label.
10. We may also split some orders at our discretion to ensure a faster delivery if some items come from a different warehouse. If an item is unfortunately missing in your order, please contact us, we will fix it for you. Please note this case is unlikely to happen.
Anymore problems or issues contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
here to help,